13/09/2012

Catstagram.

Cats and Clothing. It is well known that I am quite fond of clothes. Clothes (and makeup) are a girl's closest companions. But what about the cats part? Why did I choose to name my blog catsandclothing?
Meet my two best friends Tiger and Totoro! Tiger is the poorly named, white beauty while Totoro is the rebellious, fluffy grey cat, named after the oh so famous My Neighbour Totoro. They are of a Persian/Ragdoll breed and they are sisters. They are also my life. Even though I've only had them for almost two years, I can't imagine what it was like without them leaving cat hair all over my school uniform, jumping onto my bed in the middle of the night or pulling a Puss In Boots look when I'm having dinner. Everything they do is AWWWWWWW-worthy and I just can't help but smile when they're around.

This quick post has been full of cheese and cats. I hope you don't mind but to me, my cats are supermodels in cat world so I just wanted to show them to the world!!!!! Hehe if you have any cats yourself, PLEASE leave them in the comments below so we can have a little cat obsession moment! x BYE!
Follow me on: | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Google Friend Connect |

26 comments:

  1. How cute! Wanna follow each other? visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post dear!
    would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous :) I have a persian (Missy) who is adorable, I LOVE cats too!
    Claire xxx
    xstylishbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know exactly what you mean! not embarrassed to say but my cats do make my life at times! (:
    beautiful cats by the way!
    Lisa

    talesofexistence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats! Can't live with them can't live without them!

    I love my cat! He is so adorable and already made an appearance on my blog! :D
    xx

    lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love animals with clothes.

    Cute blog, I'd be delighted if you checked out mine,

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAH I love that you named your cat Totoro!!!

    x Ellie
    http://ellalogy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a lovely kitty too!! Plus I'm also obsessed with clothing/makeup; check out my blog if you want to see pictures of my kitty Galileo (I tend to throw in a picture or two of him at the end of most OOTD posts). Your cats are just too cute, and I love the name Totoro for one of your cats... I think it's because of the childhood memories I associate with that movie :)

    Cassie
    http://thriftthick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cats are adorable! I have one myself and actually his name is also Totoro! what are the odds?
    anyways, thank you for following me I followed you back :)
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello!!!! your blog is so great... please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you would like us to follow each other to be in contact...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are all adorable !
    I loved your blog =)
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome blog, love the layout! and the title is hilarious. i'm your newest follower and would love a follow back!
    xox
    theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cats, cats and cats! I love cats but have never own any myself yet, I hope so soon! Adorable photos :)

    * Always, S. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWWWW :D i love stumbling upon fellow cat lovers :)

    beautyandkittens.blogspot.com

    Lorna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhh, cuteness overdose! I'm such a cat lady haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. the pictures are so cute *-* your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? imm glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. yaaaay cats! they are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww cute :D I love cats they're so caring and of course soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww they're sooo adorable! Can never get enough of cute cats =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww I am totally obsessed with cats! Gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, these kitties are so cute! Love the Superman costume :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete