02/08/2013

somedays you just don't give a ______.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes



If only I can look like Rachel Rutt... Somedays Lovin' Spring 13 Campaign named Marmalade Skies is saturated with the summer warmth emanating from its free-flowing, lightweight fabrics with exhuberant patterns. It captures the atmosphere of the upcoming Spring, the same season where I finally finish high school and to say I can't wait for it to be all over would be an understatement. This campaign makes me feel uplifted and hopeful because I can feel the freedom and endless possibilities. Can the marmalade skies quickly come because somedays I just need some lovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment