25/05/2013

May I Have This?

| Topshop Extreme Bug Round Sunglasses | CO By Cotton On Animal Peak Cap | Marc By Marc Jacobs Cat Ballet Pump | Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette | Ksubi Baddies Cat Muscle Tank | Topshop MOTO Bleach Acid Mom Jeans |

My week consisted of late nights preparing for exams at the library and eating copious amounts of mi goreng at ungodly hours. To prepare for my weight gain and desperation for clothes that yells I AM COMFORTABLE, I have been loving the idea of mom jeans. High waisted and looser fit? Can't go wrong. Obviously being sucked in by the wonders of the Topshop website, I had also come across these must have shades (especially when Winter is coming) that is just what I've been looking for. I also can't help but notice the recurring cat motif in the tank, shoes and leopard print but can I just say that Marc By Marc Jacobs has done it again with their quirky, fun designs. I am saddened that I can no longer find these adorable flats anywhere online so if anyone sees them in a size 38, give your girl a holler. Lastly, a basic eye palette with versatile nude shades. Who can say no to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment