19/05/2013

Tanstagram.

It has been a month since my last post and I think that I owe you, the reader, an apology. I have been struggling with school and what I want to do after I graduate so my blog has been pretty much left untouched at the dusty corner inside my brain. Hopefully, I will be up into a routine sooner or later where I can study and blog at the same time. In the meanwhile, I have been requested to share some of my instagram/iPhonography pictures here before. Make sure you follow me on instagram. My username is simply catatheart.
Throwback to The XX performing live at Hordern. 
New iPhone case! 
Best homemade vegetarian meal to date! 
Loved the pretty pastels of my frozen yoghurt.
Roses <3.
My favourite flower.
Having a little snuggle with my cat in a onesie.
Florists going all out for mother's day!
 Love love love all the skulls at One Teaspoon! 
Have always been fascinated by the different seasons. Winter is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment