12/06/2013

Vivid Sydney


It's been a long time coming since I've left my house and ventured to a destination that wasn't the grocery store, gas station or the local library. The long weekend (happy birthday to the Queen) signified the opportunity for a break from my textbooks and a night out with my friends! Vivid Sydney has been the hype for the past two weeks and I knew that I couldn't miss out. This also meant food stalls with delicious foods! I had my first mulled wine experience and it filled me with warmth on a chilly night. We wondered the streets, 'ooh'ing and 'ahh'ing at the displays and found ourselves in parts of the city that have never been visited previously. Great night, great people and great food. Nothing more that I could want. 

Sacrifices have to be made whilst on a vegetarian path. 
Fireworks and lazerbeams to end a wonderful night. 


1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is grеat i really like reading your pоѕts.
    Stay up thе great worκ! You unԁerstand, lоts
    of рeгsons arе looκіng around
    for this information, you can аiԁ them gгeatly.


    Here is my blοg pοst; tłumaczenia angielski

    ReplyDelete